The whole concept of Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization is the basic foundation which helps your site to be found within less span of time. It is available at the time when a customer needs it more. The main job of Search Engine Optimization is to generate great, flawless user experience, always communicates to the search engines so that website will be referred further.
1. The need of search engine – Search engine tries to give their best to the users by referring your website and content to the most relevant users. The relevancy will be determined by following things.
A. Content – The content is determined by theme, text, descriptions and title of the page which are mentioned.
B. Performance – It also depends on the speed and working of the site.
C. Authority – Your site should have good enough content to link to other websites as well.
D. The experience of User – The site should be user-friendly, safe, and easy to navigate around.
2. Not required content – All the search engines have spiders with only certain amount of data storage. So if you try to play the trick with them then it will be a loss for you in a long run.
A. Stuffing of Keyword: The keywords should not be overused on your pages.
B. Do not buy links: They buying of links will not be a good strategy in the long run.
C. Bad User Experience: The site should be user-friendly and hassle free navigation. The bounce rate will grow in case there are too many ads which create the problem in finding a relevant content.
3. Business Model – There are many people do not focus on the structure of the site and its goals. They have to concentrate on certain points like a definition of conversation for you, selling of eyeballs, main goals, resources and liabilities.
4. Multi– Channels Optimization – They keyword should not be displayed to other site but also in other platforms. This is the reason you should look for multi- channels like TV, Radio, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
5. Consistent Domain Names – The domain names should be properly and interlinked with each other which gives the finest performance of root domains and sub-domains.
A. Consistent Domains – The different ways of typing domain names dilute your links of inbound because it includes too many sites to your search engines
B. Old schools – The best option is to buy the old domain because they are better than new ones. You should just look after old owner should not do something wrong to a domain.
C. The keyword of URL – Your keyword in your domain will prove your efforts.
6. Optimization of different kinds of results – It is very important to spread to other media like the tablet, mobile, Smartphone etc. Always try to get rich content like Video because it is easier to rank first. The flashing of non-text content is important like PDF, Flash etc which give the boost to your search engine. You should always make yourself aware of latest practices for the Search Engine Optimization.